COVID-19 Safety Measures
Your health and safety are at the forefront of our concerns in being able to provide the quality care you expect from us. Below are some of the measures we have implemented to prepare you for your return to our practice.
Below are some of the protective measures that we have implemented so that you know what to expect when you return to our clinic.
- Masks are to be worn by everyone. Your therapist will also wear a face shield and gloves as appropriate
- All the surfaces in the treatment room will be sanitized between sessions and other common surfaces cleaned regularly.
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout your session with staggered appointments and we ask that everyone be respectful of this when moving through our space.
- Upon your arrival, we will screen for coronavirus symptoms and take your temperature at the entrance of our facility. In order to provide social distancing we ask that you arrive as close to your treatment time as possible as you will not be allowed to enter the practice more than 5 minutes prior to your session.
- Please come dressed ready for your treatment. We are avoiding use of the dressing rooms at this time as well as the lockers and ask that you bring a bag to store your clothes while you are in the clinic. Please wear socks as shoes will also be left at the entrance.
- Pre-cut paper towels will be provided for your use of door handles, elevator buttons, and bathroom facilities.
- A touch free sink and soap dispenser are provided for hand-washing and hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the practice. Patients, as well as therapists, are required to wash their hands before and after their session.
- Food and drinks will not be allowed in the clinic
Contactless Payment Options:
In order to provide contactless payments we request that you set up Apple Pay or Google Pay prior to your session. We’ve also added the ability to pay us directly via Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Cash App ($ptany). Alternatively we can send you a digital invoice if you prefer to pay online at your convenience.
We are truly grateful to be able to start physical therapy services once again for our patients. Please feel free to reach out to us to set up your next appointment.