COVID-19 Safety Measures
Your health and safety are at the forefront of our concerns in being able to provide the quality care you expect from us. Below are some of the measures we have implemented to prepare you for your return to our practice.
- Face masks are to be worn by everyone in the clinic. Therapists will be wearing a face mask, a face shield, and gloves if appropriate.
- Covid screening We will monitor for symptoms at the entry and temperatures will be checked via a no contact thermometer.
- Food/Beverages will not be allowed in the clinic at this time. Please dispose of them before entering the building.
- No waiting in the waiting room. Appointments will be spaced to 1 an hour and will be staggered to avoid crowding of the waiting room. Patients are requested to arrive as close to the appointed time as possible. We cannot provide entry to those arriving longer than 5 minutes before their appointed time in order to provide social distancing.
- Dress ready to receive therapy– Cell phones will need to be put away for the duration of your session. Please bring a bag to place your extra clothes and personal belongings in. This bag can be placed on the bench/chair just outside of your treatment room.
- Washing hands- A touch free soap dispenser and sink are provided for washing hands. Patients are asked to wash their hands for a full 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the clinic.
- Pre-cut paper towels are provided to be used for the water dispenser, knobs, elevators buttons, and common surfaces. Please dispose of them immediately after use.
- Please setup Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay which provide contactless transactions. We can also receive payments through Zelle (email@example.com) and the Cash App ($ptany).This might be the safest way at most retail outlets to avoid unnecessary use of touch surfaces.
Please cancel your appointment if any of the following apply
- you have exhibited a fever, coughing, shortness of breath, or nasal congestion outside of a chronic health condition within the last 7 days
- You have had personal contact with an active covid patient within the last 2 weeks.
- You have been on a plane or traveled to a foreign region in the last 10 days.
- You have not been social distancing outside of your family members.
- We are limiting the use of gym equipment at this time and will rely on home exercises for treatment.
- We will not be using modalities such as ice and hot packs at this time.