COVID-19 PTANY PROTOCOL
Only patients who have been practicing strict social distancing will be allowed into the clinic. Temperature will be checked prior to entry with a infrared thermometer.
Each therapist will wear a mask while treating and our patients are encouraged to also wear masks if they have them. If not, we ask that you bring a bandana to cover your mouth/nose.
Pre-cut paper towels are provided to be used for the water dispenser, knobs, and common surfaces. This protocol must be followed by anyone in the clinic.
Paper towels and toothpicks are to be used to press elevator buttons and disposed of immediately after use.
All surfaces will be wiped down with hydrogen peroxide or alcohol after use.
We accept Apple Pay & Google Pay which provide touch-free transactions. Please set them up prior to coming into the practice.
Please cancel your appointment if any of these exist:
- Presence of a cough or sinus condition
- A fever. We might request to check it with an infrared thermometer when you enter the practice.
- If you have attended a large gathering in the 5 days prior
- If you have traveled to an international destination within the last 5-10 days
- If you have active asthma, bronchitis, or upper respiratory condition.
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon arrival located in the pantry before you do anything else.
- Place shoes by coat rack, hang-up all outerwear, place belongings in lockers.
- Please do not go to the changing rooms or the front desk before washing hands.
- DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. If you do you must wash your hands again
- Keep all your belongings to yourself and don’t place them on common areas/shelves.
- You might be asked to leave
- If it comes on suddenly please do so in the restroom and immediately wash your hands.
Contact with Equipment
- We are limiting the use of gym equipment and request that you wipe it down after use
- Patients are to apply ice/heat at home to limit the areas of contact.
While outside avoid unnecessary contact, keep safe social distance, avoid touching public surfaces with your hands, & avoid touching your face. When applying hand sanitizer cover all surfaces of your hand and let it stand until it evaporates.
These safety measures apply to anywhere you go, including home